Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ReadSoft Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ReadSoft related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ReadSoft specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ReadSoft Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ReadSoft improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you stay inspired?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- How do we ensure that implementations of ReadSoft products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- Does our organization need more ReadSoft education?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about ReadSoft. How do we gain traction?
- What are current ReadSoft Paradigms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ReadSoft book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ReadSoft self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ReadSoft Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ReadSoft areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ReadSoft Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ReadSoft projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ReadSoft Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ReadSoft project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the ReadSoft project schedule(s)?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the ReadSoft project produced meet your needs?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the ReadSoft project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a ReadSoft project communications plan?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Lessons Learned: How timely was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
Step-by-step and complete ReadSoft Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ReadSoft project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ReadSoft project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ReadSoft project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ReadSoft project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ReadSoft project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ReadSoft project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ReadSoft project with this in-depth ReadSoft Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ReadSoft projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ReadSoft and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ReadSoft investments work better.
This ReadSoft All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.