Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Real options valuation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Real options valuation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Real options valuation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Real options valuation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Real options valuation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Operational – will it work?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Real options valuation?
- What are the long-term Real options valuation goals?
- How frequently do you track Real options valuation measures?
- Who will use it?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Real options valuation results are met?
- What would happen if Real options valuation weren’t done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Real options valuation book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Real options valuation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Real options valuation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Real options valuation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Real options valuation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Real options valuation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Real options valuation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Real options valuation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: If X is long, what would be the completion time if you break X into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Real options valuation project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the Real options valuation project?
- Variance Analysis: What types of services and expense are shared between business segments?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Real options valuation project requirements?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Real options valuation projects?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some general rules of thumb for deciding if cost variance, schedule variance, cost performance index, and schedule performance index numbers are good or bad?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Real options valuation project management time and change request analysis time?
- Change Management Plan: Has the Training co-ordinator been provided with the training details and put in place the necessary arrangements?
Step-by-step and complete Real options valuation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Real options valuation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Real options valuation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Real options valuation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Real options valuation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Real options valuation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Real options valuation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Real options valuation project with this in-depth Real options valuation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Real options valuation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Real options valuation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Real options valuation investments work better.
This Real options valuation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.