Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Real-Time Drilling and Completion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Real-Time Drilling and Completion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Real-Time Drilling and Completion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Real-Time Drilling and Completion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Real-Time Drilling and Completion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Real-Time Drilling and Completion project manager?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Why are Real-Time Drilling and Completion skills important?
- Are we Assessing Real-Time Drilling and Completion and Risk?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Real-Time Drilling and Completion that make it risky?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Real-Time Drilling and Completion book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Real-Time Drilling and Completion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Real-Time Drilling and Completion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Real-Time Drilling and Completion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Real-Time Drilling and Completion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Real-Time Drilling and Completion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Real-Time Drilling and Completion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Real-Time Drilling and Completion project portfolio. How is this helpful in Real-Time Drilling and Completion project selection?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Real-Time Drilling and Completion projects / systems?
- Procurement Audit: Does the cash disbursement policy prohibit drawing checks to cash or bearer?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department facility laid out to facilitate interviews with salespersons?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Real-Time Drilling and Completion project plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Issue Log: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
Step-by-step and complete Real-Time Drilling and Completion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Real-Time Drilling and Completion project with this in-depth Real-Time Drilling and Completion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Real-Time Drilling and Completion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Real-Time Drilling and Completion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Real-Time Drilling and Completion investments work better.
This Real-Time Drilling and Completion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.