Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Real-Time Drilling and Completion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Real-Time Drilling and Completion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Real-Time Drilling and Completion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Real-Time Drilling and Completion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Real-Time Drilling and Completion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Real-Time Drilling and Completion work? How is the team addressing them?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Real-Time Drilling and Completion Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Are there recognized Real-Time Drilling and Completion problems?
- How do we Identify specific Real-Time Drilling and Completion investment and emerging trends?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Real-Time Drilling and Completion values?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Real-Time Drilling and Completion book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Real-Time Drilling and Completion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Real-Time Drilling and Completion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Real-Time Drilling and Completion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Real-Time Drilling and Completion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Real-Time Drilling and Completion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Real-Time Drilling and Completion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Alliances: With which other actors is the actor allied, how are they interconnected?
- Team Member Status Report: Does every department have to have a Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Manager on staff?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Real-Time Drilling and Completion project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Real-Time Drilling and Completion project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Real-Time Drilling and Completion project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
Step-by-step and complete Real-Time Drilling and Completion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Real-Time Drilling and Completion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Real-Time Drilling and Completion project with this in-depth Real-Time Drilling and Completion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Real-Time Drilling and Completion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Real-Time Drilling and Completion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Real-Time Drilling and Completion investments work better.
This Real-Time Drilling and Completion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.