Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reconnaissance Projects Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reconnaissance Projects related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reconnaissance Projects specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reconnaissance Projects Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reconnaissance Projects improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What are the disruptive Reconnaissance Projects technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Reconnaissance Projects?
- Has the Reconnaissance Projects work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Are there Reconnaissance Projects Models?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Why Measure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reconnaissance Projects book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Reconnaissance Projects self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reconnaissance Projects Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reconnaissance Projects areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reconnaissance Projects Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reconnaissance Projects projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reconnaissance Projects Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Reconnaissance Projects project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Reconnaissance Projects project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Schedule Management Plan: Where is the scheduling tool and who has access to it to view it?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as our organizations weaknesses?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Activity List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Reconnaissance Projects project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Reconnaissance Projects project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Reconnaissance Projects project?
Step-by-step and complete Reconnaissance Projects Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reconnaissance Projects project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reconnaissance Projects project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reconnaissance Projects project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reconnaissance Projects project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reconnaissance Projects project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reconnaissance Projects project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reconnaissance Projects project with this in-depth Reconnaissance Projects Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reconnaissance Projects projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reconnaissance Projects and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reconnaissance Projects investments work better.
This Reconnaissance Projects All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.