Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Records Management RM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Records Management RM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Records Management RM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Records Management RM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Records Management RM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Records Management RM?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- What is the source of the strategies for Records Management RM strengthening and reform?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Records Management RM team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Records Management RM product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Records Management RM book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Records Management RM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Records Management RM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Records Management RM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Records Management RM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Records Management RM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Records Management RM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Records Management RM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Records Management RM project – What is the status?
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the Records Management RM project now?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Were the system requirements formally reviewed prior to initiating the design phase?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Records Management RM project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Records Management RM project leaders committed to this Records Management RM project full time?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Cost Baseline: Are procedures defined by which the cost baseline may be changed?
Step-by-step and complete Records Management RM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Records Management RM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Records Management RM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Records Management RM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Records Management RM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Records Management RM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Records Management RM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Records Management RM project with this in-depth Records Management RM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Records Management RM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Records Management RM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Records Management RM investments work better.
This Records Management RM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.