Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Redaction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Redaction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Redaction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Redaction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Redaction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will redactions for reasons other than privilege or immunity from discovery (e.g., irrelevance or trade secret) be allowed?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Duplication and filtering was performed prior to review and redaction?
- Will the specific reason for redaction be endorsed on the document?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Will redactions be included on a log?
- How will redactions be handled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Redaction book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Redaction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Redaction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Redaction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Redaction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Redaction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Redaction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Redaction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: My Redaction project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Quality Audit: Does the audit organization have experience in performing the required work for entities of your type and size?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Redaction project management software?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of Redaction projects?
- Quality Management Plan: How is staff trained on the recording of field notes?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Redaction project can be completed in 47 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Redaction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Redaction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Redaction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Redaction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Redaction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Redaction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Redaction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Redaction project with this in-depth Redaction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Redaction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Redaction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Redaction investments work better.
This Redaction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.