Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Redbooth Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Redbooth related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Redbooth specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Redbooth Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Redbooth improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- Who controls the risk?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- How do we measure risk?
- Can we add value to the current Redbooth decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Redbooth Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Redbooth objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Redbooth ?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Redbooth book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Redbooth self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Redbooth Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Redbooth areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Redbooth Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Redbooth projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Redbooth Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Redbooth project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the Redbooth project?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a process (test plans, inspections, reviews) defined for verifying outputs for each task?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the Redbooth project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Redbooth project success?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Redbooth project?
Step-by-step and complete Redbooth Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Redbooth project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Redbooth project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Redbooth project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Redbooth project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Redbooth project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Redbooth project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Redbooth project with this in-depth Redbooth Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Redbooth projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Redbooth and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Redbooth investments work better.
This Redbooth All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.