Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Redbooth Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Redbooth related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Redbooth specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Redbooth Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Redbooth improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Redbooth shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Think of your Redbooth project. what are the main functions?
- How do we foster innovation?
- What are the long-term Redbooth goals?
- How do we accomplish our long range Redbooth goals?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Redbooth activities?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Redbooth book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Redbooth self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Redbooth Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Redbooth areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Redbooth Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Redbooth projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Redbooth Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Redbooth project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Redbooth project?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Redbooth project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Redbooth project?
- Change Log: Is the change backward compatible without limitations?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Redbooth project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who will be in command to monitor and control the performance of the consortium members (consortium leader/client)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency – How will the schedule contingency be administrated?
Step-by-step and complete Redbooth Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Redbooth project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Redbooth project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Redbooth project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Redbooth project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Redbooth project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Redbooth project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Redbooth project with this in-depth Redbooth Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Redbooth projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Redbooth and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Redbooth investments work better.
This Redbooth All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.