Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Redis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Redis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Redis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Redis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Redis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Resulting in a redistribution of individual small donations, away from, say, the local church and toward organizations engaged with widespread social issues?
- Apart from repeated exposure to traumatic situations, what other factors might predispose emergency responders to experience critical incident stress?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Redis forward?
- Do we monitor the Redis decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Can the license be redistributed between users?
- What about Redis Analysis of results?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- So Why did you start looking at NoSQL?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Redis book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Redis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Redis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Redis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Redis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Redis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Redis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Redis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: If there are any qualifying green components to this Redis project, what portion of the total Redis project cost is green?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Redis project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Project Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Procurement Audit: Has guidelines been set up for how the procurement function/unit should carry out its procurements?
- Communications Management Plan: Are the stakeholders getting the information others need, are others consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the Redis project document repository?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Redis project?
Step-by-step and complete Redis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Redis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Redis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Redis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Redis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Redis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Redis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Redis project with this in-depth Redis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Redis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Redis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Redis investments work better.
This Redis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.