Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Redmine Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Redmine related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Redmine specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Redmine Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Redmine improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Redmine? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- How do you use Redmine data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Is Supporting Redmine documentation required?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Redmine Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Redmine book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Redmine self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Redmine Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Redmine areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Redmine Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Redmine projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Redmine Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Redmine project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Redmine projections?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: When Performing is split among two or more roles, is the work clearly defined so that the efforts are coordinated and the communication is clear?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Redmine project risks at various Redmine project stages?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Are there unresolved issues that need to be addressed?
- Variance Analysis: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Risk Audit: What events or circumstances could affect the achievement of your objectives?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Project Schedule: Redmine project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Redmine project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Redmine Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Redmine project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Redmine project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Redmine project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Redmine project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Redmine project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Redmine project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Redmine project with this in-depth Redmine Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Redmine projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Redmine and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Redmine investments work better.
This Redmine All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.