Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Relationship maintenance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Relationship maintenance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Relationship maintenance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Relationship maintenance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 906 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Relationship maintenance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 906 standard requirements:
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Relationship maintenance study?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Relationship maintenance process?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Relationship maintenance, including any consulting or professional services?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Relationship maintenance goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Is there any existing Relationship maintenance governance structure?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Relationship maintenance book in PDF containing 906 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Relationship maintenance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Relationship maintenance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Relationship maintenance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Relationship maintenance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Relationship maintenance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Relationship maintenance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Relationship maintenance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Relationship maintenance project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Executing Process Group: How does Relationship maintenance project management relate to other disciplines?
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the Relationship maintenance project, which criterion should be optimised?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Relationship maintenance project over time?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work – What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Relationship maintenance project scope?
- Risk Audit: Assessing Risk with Analytical Procedures: Do SystemsThinking Tools Help Auditors Focus on Diagnostic Patterns?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
Step-by-step and complete Relationship maintenance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Relationship maintenance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Relationship maintenance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Relationship maintenance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Relationship maintenance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Relationship maintenance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Relationship maintenance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Relationship maintenance project with this in-depth Relationship maintenance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Relationship maintenance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Relationship maintenance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Relationship maintenance investments work better.
This Relationship maintenance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: