Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Relationship maintenance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Relationship maintenance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Relationship maintenance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Relationship maintenance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 876 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Relationship maintenance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 876 standard requirements:
- How to Improve?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What about Relationship maintenance Analysis of results?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- How will you know that the Relationship maintenance project has been successful?
- How will effects be measured?
- Does the Relationship maintenance performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Relationship maintenance?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Relationship maintenance book in PDF containing 876 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Relationship maintenance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Relationship maintenance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Relationship maintenance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Relationship maintenance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Relationship maintenance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Relationship maintenance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Relationship maintenance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Relationship maintenance project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Relationship maintenance project?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Planning Process Group: Did the programme design/ implementation strategy adequately address the planning stage necessary to set up structures, hire staff etc.?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the tools selected accomplish the scheduling needs?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What types of learning are targeted (e.g., cognitive, affective, psychomotor, procedural)?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Were the system requirements formally reviewed prior to initiating the design phase?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific Relationship maintenance project or non-Relationship maintenance project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
Step-by-step and complete Relationship maintenance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Relationship maintenance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Relationship maintenance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Relationship maintenance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Relationship maintenance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Relationship maintenance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Relationship maintenance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Relationship maintenance project with this in-depth Relationship maintenance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Relationship maintenance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Relationship maintenance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Relationship maintenance investments work better.
This Relationship maintenance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.