Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Relationship maintenance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Relationship maintenance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Relationship maintenance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Relationship maintenance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 879 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Relationship maintenance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 879 standard requirements:
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Relationship maintenance leader?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Does Relationship maintenance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Who will provide the final approval of Relationship maintenance deliverables?
- How can we improve performance?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- How do we know that any Relationship maintenance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Who controls critical resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Relationship maintenance book in PDF containing 879 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Relationship maintenance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Relationship maintenance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Relationship maintenance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Relationship maintenance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Relationship maintenance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Relationship maintenance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Relationship maintenance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of those decisions and their grounds?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Relationship maintenance project baseline?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this Relationship maintenance project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Relationship maintenance project aiming to achieve?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff characteristics – is the group or the person capable to work together as a team?
- Scope Management Plan: Process Groups – where do Scope Management Processes fit in?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is the target group for instruction (e.g., individual and collective or small team instruction)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (Relationship maintenance project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Relationship maintenance project?
Step-by-step and complete Relationship maintenance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Relationship maintenance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Relationship maintenance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Relationship maintenance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Relationship maintenance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Relationship maintenance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Relationship maintenance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Relationship maintenance project with this in-depth Relationship maintenance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Relationship maintenance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Relationship maintenance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Relationship maintenance investments work better.
This Relationship maintenance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.