Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Remote access Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Remote access related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Remote access specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Remote access Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Remote access improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If employees, administrators, or third parties access the network remotely, is remote access software (such as pcanywhere, dial-in, or vpn) configured with a unique username and password and with encryption and other security features turned on?
- Are there policies and procedures in place which describe the authorization, authentication, and monitoring of remote access users, such as employees, and vendors?
- Does your organization employ specific measures to secure its remote access services (vpn and dial-up) as well as secure its remote access client systems?
- Has the organization established a remote access program that is consistent with FISMA requirements, policy, and applicable NIST guidelines?
- Do they have a sufficient level of confidence about the patients identity to provide anonymized remote access?
- Do you have a sufficient level of confidence about the patients identity to provide anonymized remote access?
- Does your workforce have remote access to applications to do jobs at an alternate facility?
- Does management employ the proper procedures to detect and deny unauthorized remote access?
- Do you use multi-factor authentication for remote access to the cloud?
- What security mechanism is used to control dial-in or remote access?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Remote access book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Remote access self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Remote access Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Remote access areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Remote access Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Remote access projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Remote access Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Remote access project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Remote access project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on purchasing from users of company products?
- Team Directory: Decisions: Is the most suitable form of contract being used?
- Source Selection Criteria: What common questions or problems are associated with debriefings?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during Remote access project Execution?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and timely was the organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Remote access project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognised safety standards?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the Remote access project provide innovative ways for Veterans to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of unauthorized release of information or seemingly unnecessary contacts with bidders personnel during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
Step-by-step and complete Remote access Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Remote access project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Remote access project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Remote access project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Remote access project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Remote access project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Remote access project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Remote access project with this in-depth Remote access Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Remote access projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Remote access and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Remote access investments work better.
This Remote access All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.