Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Renewable energy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Renewable energy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Renewable energy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Renewable energy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Renewable energy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- Percent of renewable energy refers to how much renewable power is in the product resource mix; is it 100% renewable power or 10% renewable power?
- How much renewable power is in the product resource mix; is it 100% renewable power or 10% renewable power?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Renewable energy brings?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- How does one determine which sources are environmentally preferable?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Does Renewable energy appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- What are current Renewable energy Paradigms?
- What are measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Renewable energy book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Renewable energy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Renewable energy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Renewable energy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Renewable energy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Renewable energy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Renewable energy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Renewable energy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Were the tasks or work products prepared by the consultant useful?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Renewable energy project deliverables?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Renewable energy project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Variance Analysis: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Renewable energy project work proceeding in accordance with the original Renewable energy project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Renewable energy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Renewable energy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Renewable energy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Renewable energy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Renewable energy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Renewable energy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Renewable energy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Renewable energy project with this in-depth Renewable energy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Renewable energy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Renewable energy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Renewable energy investments work better.
This Renewable energy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.