Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Reporting EPMO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Reporting EPMO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Reporting EPMO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Reporting EPMO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Reporting EPMO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What are your current levels and trends in key Reporting EPMO measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Reporting EPMO project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Reporting EPMO project lifecycle?
- Is there a standardized process?
- Are there Reporting EPMO problems defined?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Why is change control necessary?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- How can you measure Reporting EPMO in a systematic way?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Reporting EPMO book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Reporting EPMO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Reporting EPMO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Reporting EPMO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Reporting EPMO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Reporting EPMO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Reporting EPMO Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Reporting EPMO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Reporting EPMO project risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Reporting EPMO project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to the organization (lowest level only)?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Variance Analysis: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently is available?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Reporting EPMO project portfolio. How is this helpful in Reporting EPMO project selection?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Reporting EPMO project management strategy been established?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a prospective decision remain the same regardless of what the data shows?
Step-by-step and complete Reporting EPMO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Reporting EPMO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Reporting EPMO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Reporting EPMO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Reporting EPMO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Reporting EPMO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Reporting EPMO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Reporting EPMO project with this in-depth Reporting EPMO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Reporting EPMO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Reporting EPMO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Reporting EPMO investments work better.
This Reporting EPMO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.