Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Request for proposal Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Request for proposal related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Request for proposal specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Request for proposal Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 833 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Request for proposal improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 833 standard requirements:
- Do you evaluate the outsourcing requirements definition process. Does the organization develop requirements to allow for subsequent use in request for proposals RFPs, contracts, and monitoring?
- Was the original TORFP (Task Order Request for Proposals) structured to link invoice payments to distinct deliverables with specific acceptance criteria?
- What is the difference between an Invitation for Bid (IFB) and a Request for Proposal (RFP) in your organization?
- Can an organization require a CSP to have a JAB P-ATO in a request for proposal?
- Is the Request for proposal process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Request for proposal book in PDF containing 833 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Request for proposal self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Request for proposal Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Request for proposal areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Request for proposal Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Request for proposal projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Request for proposal Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Request for proposal project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Request for proposal project team?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the duration of infection (the length of time the host is infected with the organizm) in a normal healthy human host?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Request for proposal project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Request for proposal project manager a PMP (Certified Request for proposal project manager) and experienced?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is feedback clearly communicated and non-judgmental?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
Step-by-step and complete Request for proposal Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Request for proposal project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Request for proposal project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Request for proposal project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Request for proposal project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Request for proposal project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Request for proposal project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Request for proposal project with this in-depth Request for proposal Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Request for proposal projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Request for proposal and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Request for proposal investments work better.
This Request for proposal All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.