Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Research and Development Tax Credit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Research and Development Tax Credit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Research and Development Tax Credit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Research and Development Tax Credit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Research and Development Tax Credit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- How do we Lead with Research and Development Tax Credit in Mind?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Research and Development Tax Credit study?
- How do we maintain Research and Development Tax Credit’s Integrity?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How will the Research and Development Tax Credit team and the group measure complete success of Research and Development Tax Credit?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Research and Development Tax Credit book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Research and Development Tax Credit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Research and Development Tax Credit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Research and Development Tax Credit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Research and Development Tax Credit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Research and Development Tax Credit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Research and Development Tax Credit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Research and Development Tax Credit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Research and Development Tax Credit project manager?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Research and Development Tax Credit project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Research and Development Tax Credit project with this technology?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the personnel with the necessary skills and competence been identified and has agreement for their participation in the Research and Development Tax Credit project been reached with the appropriate management?
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analysed, and its frequency or probability?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the Research and Development Tax Credit project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
Step-by-step and complete Research and Development Tax Credit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Research and Development Tax Credit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Research and Development Tax Credit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Research and Development Tax Credit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Research and Development Tax Credit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Research and Development Tax Credit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Research and Development Tax Credit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Research and Development Tax Credit project with this in-depth Research and Development Tax Credit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Research and Development Tax Credit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Research and Development Tax Credit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Research and Development Tax Credit investments work better.
This Research and Development Tax Credit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.