Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Research Highlights Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Research Highlights related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Research Highlights specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Research Highlights Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 758 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Research Highlights improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 758 standard requirements:
- Does Research Highlights create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- In what ways are Research Highlights vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What are specific Research Highlights Rules to follow?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Research Highlights’s gains?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Research Highlights book in PDF containing 758 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Research Highlights self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Research Highlights Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Research Highlights areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Research Highlights Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Research Highlights projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Research Highlights Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Research Highlights project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
- Team Directory: Where will the product be used and/or delivered or built when appropriate?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Research Highlights projects to the overall portfolio?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Research Highlights project leaders committed to this Research Highlights project full time?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
- WBS Dictionary: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Risk Register: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of the organizations database?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Research Highlights project schedule, quality plan etc)?
Step-by-step and complete Research Highlights Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Research Highlights project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Research Highlights project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Research Highlights project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Research Highlights project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Research Highlights project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Research Highlights project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Research Highlights project with this in-depth Research Highlights Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Research Highlights projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Research Highlights and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Research Highlights investments work better.
This Research Highlights All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.