Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Responsible Research Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Responsible Research related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Responsible Research specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Responsible Research Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Responsible Research improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- How can you measure Responsible Research in a systematic way?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Who is On the Team?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Think of your Responsible Research project. what are the main functions?
- How do you manage and improve your Responsible Research work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Responsible Research leader?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Responsible Research book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Responsible Research self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Responsible Research Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Responsible Research areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Responsible Research Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Responsible Research projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Responsible Research Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Responsible Research project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Responsible Research project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Decision Log: How consolidated and comprehensive a story can we tell by capturing currently available incident data in a central location and through a log of key decisions during an incident?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Are Some Important Responsible Research project Communications Management Tools?
- Cost Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Responsible Research projections?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Responsible Research project manager a PMP (Certified Responsible Research project manager) and experienced?
Step-by-step and complete Responsible Research Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Responsible Research project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Responsible Research project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Responsible Research project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Responsible Research project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Responsible Research project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Responsible Research project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Responsible Research project with this in-depth Responsible Research Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Responsible Research projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Responsible Research and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Responsible Research investments work better.
This Responsible Research All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.