Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Retail media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Retail media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Retail media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Retail media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Retail media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What are the disruptive Retail media technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What is the purpose of Retail media in relation to the mission?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Will Retail media deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Retail media? If so, when did it change and why?
- How are the Retail media’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Retail media book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Retail media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Retail media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Retail media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Retail media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Retail media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Retail media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Retail media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the Retail media project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Retail media project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Retail media project -why are you doing this now?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff financial services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Variance Analysis: Are all CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Network Diagram: If the Retail media project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
Step-by-step and complete Retail media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Retail media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Retail media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Retail media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Retail media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Retail media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Retail media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Retail media project with this in-depth Retail media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Retail media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Retail media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Retail media investments work better.
This Retail media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.