Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical retirements Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any retirements related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated retirements specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the retirements Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which retirements improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Does the system have the ability to interface with Insurance Carriers & Third Party Administrators to keep data up to date from new hires, terminations, retirements, address changes, etc.?
- Think about the functions involved in your retirements project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Did you evaluate the current headcount of the organization including anticipated retirements and separations?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Are you facing a large number of retirements of your current phone call handling staff?
- How will the retirements team and the group measure complete success of retirements?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Who controls critical resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the retirements book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your retirements self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the retirements Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which retirements areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough retirements Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage retirements projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step retirements Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 retirements project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or retirements projects?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is it new or replacing an existing business system or process?
- Requirements Documentation: What marketing channels do you want to use: e-mail, letter or sms?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the retirements project?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the retirements project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed retirements project purposes different than a previously authorized retirements project?
Step-by-step and complete retirements Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 retirements project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 retirements project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 retirements project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 retirements project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 retirements project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 retirements project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any retirements project with this in-depth retirements Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose retirements projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in retirements and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make retirements investments work better.
This retirements All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.