Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Revenue Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Revenue Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Revenue Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Revenue Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 820 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Revenue Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 820 standard requirements:
- Distribution of Savings; It should be distributed in proportion to contribution to savings, after expenses, but will savings go to investors, owners, to cover lost hospital or providers revenues relative to fee for service?
- A key component of the new revenue management paradigm: Everyone is talking about rate but you could do better with price elasticity. What is the customers behavior if you lower the room by 10 bucks?
- Do you have the right capabilities to understand not just the revenue, but also the profitability of new products and services and the evolving half-life of current products and services?
- Is there a feature for automating schedule requests, approvals, changes, and notifications, so that your staff can focus on revenue-generating tasks rather than clerical details?
- What new analytical possibilities would open up for our organization if you aggregated all available data into a central data lake for in-depth and ongoing analysis?
- Are you offering a luxury experience to appeal to highend guests, or are you positioning yourself as a cost-effective alternative for people with a limited budget?
- How confident are you about our ability to forecast revenue of new products and make the right investment decisions, given the dynamic nature of the industry?
- How does the company manage all this data so that others not only report financial data accurately, but really understand the profitability of the business?
- Given limited financial resources, how much should a firm invest in revenue mgt IT improvements versus other enablers such as training, marketing, etc.?
- Is the revenue reporting data being fed into our organizations decision-making processes the best it can be to help us make the right decisions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Revenue Management book in PDF containing 820 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Revenue Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Revenue Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Revenue Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Revenue Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Revenue Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Revenue Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Revenue Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Revenue Management project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Revenue Management project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Revenue Management project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the input requirements from the team members clearly documented and communicated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Revenue Management project managers understand the organizational context for their Revenue Management projects?
Step-by-step and complete Revenue Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Revenue Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Revenue Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Revenue Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Revenue Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Revenue Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Revenue Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Revenue Management project with this in-depth Revenue Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Revenue Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Revenue Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Revenue Management investments work better.
This Revenue Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.