Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RIB Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RIB Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RIB Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RIB Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RIB Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- Are we Assessing RIB Software and Risk?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on RIB Software?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting RIB Software with what users do day-to-day?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Do we monitor the RIB Software decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RIB Software book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RIB Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RIB Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RIB Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RIB Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RIB Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RIB Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RIB Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the RIB Software project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base RIB Software projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the RIB Software project sponsor or other parties?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the RIB Software project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
- Cost Baseline: Will the RIB Software project fail if the change request is not executed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are performance measures and their associated incentives developed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What questions do you have about the sample documents provided?
Step-by-step and complete RIB Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RIB Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RIB Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RIB Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RIB Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RIB Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RIB Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RIB Software project with this in-depth RIB Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RIB Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RIB Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RIB Software investments work better.
This RIB Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.