Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ricardian Contracts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ricardian Contracts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ricardian Contracts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ricardian Contracts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 861 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ricardian Contracts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 861 standard requirements:
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Is the Ricardian Contracts organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Will team members regularly document their Ricardian Contracts work?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Ricardian Contracts?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Do we have past Ricardian Contracts Successes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ricardian Contracts book in PDF containing 861 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ricardian Contracts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ricardian Contracts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ricardian Contracts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ricardian Contracts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ricardian Contracts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ricardian Contracts Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ricardian Contracts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is Ricardian Contracts project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Ricardian Contracts project?
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Source Selection Criteria: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Ricardian Contracts project?
- Procurement Audit: Is it clear which procurement procedure the organization has opted for?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Ricardian Contracts project managers understand the organizational context for their Ricardian Contracts projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
Step-by-step and complete Ricardian Contracts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ricardian Contracts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ricardian Contracts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ricardian Contracts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ricardian Contracts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ricardian Contracts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ricardian Contracts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ricardian Contracts project with this in-depth Ricardian Contracts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ricardian Contracts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ricardian Contracts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ricardian Contracts investments work better.
This Ricardian Contracts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.