Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rich Presence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rich Presence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rich Presence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rich Presence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rich Presence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Are there recognized Rich Presence problems?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What are the barriers to increased Rich Presence production?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Does the Rich Presence performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Rich Presence. How do we gain traction?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rich Presence book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rich Presence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rich Presence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rich Presence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rich Presence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rich Presence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rich Presence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rich Presence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Rich Presence project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Lessons Learned: What were the most significant issues on this Rich Presence project?
- Planning Process Group: You are creating your WBS and find that you keep decomposing tasks into smaller and smaller units. How can you tell when you are done?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization measure customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction?
- Issue Log: In classifying stakeholders, which approach to do so are you using?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Rich Presence project outputs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Rich Presence project?
- Executing Process Group: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
Step-by-step and complete Rich Presence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rich Presence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rich Presence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rich Presence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rich Presence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rich Presence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rich Presence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rich Presence project with this in-depth Rich Presence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rich Presence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rich Presence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rich Presence investments work better.
This Rich Presence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.