Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rights Managed Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rights Managed related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rights Managed specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rights Managed Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rights Managed improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you measure success?
- Why are Rights Managed skills important?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Rights Managed? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Rights Managed? If so, when did it change and why?
- Will team members perform Rights Managed work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rights Managed book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rights Managed self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rights Managed Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rights Managed areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rights Managed Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rights Managed projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rights Managed Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rights Managed project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing how sales and use tax will be handled (ordering in state versus ordering out of state)?
- Risk Audit: Is there (or should there be) some impact on the process of setting materiality when the auditor more effectively identifies higher risk areas of the financial statements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in Rights Managed project quality management?
- Decision Log: What eDiscovery problem or issue did your company set out to fix or make better?
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Rights Managed project?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the Rights Managed project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Rights Managed projects similar to this one in existence?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
Step-by-step and complete Rights Managed Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rights Managed project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rights Managed project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rights Managed project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rights Managed project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rights Managed project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rights Managed project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rights Managed project with this in-depth Rights Managed Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rights Managed projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rights Managed and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rights Managed investments work better.
This Rights Managed All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.