Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rights Managed Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rights Managed related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rights Managed specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rights Managed Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rights Managed improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Rights Managed?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Rights Managed?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Rights Managed that make it risky?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- How do we measure improved Rights Managed service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rights Managed book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rights Managed self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rights Managed Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rights Managed areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rights Managed Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rights Managed projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rights Managed Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rights Managed project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Rights Managed project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Rights Managed project outputs?
- Network Diagram: If X is long, what would be the completion time if you break X into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Rights Managed project release?
- Planning Process Group: Product Breakdown Structure (PBS): what is the Rights Managed project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Milestone List: Describe the concept of the technology, product or service that will be or has been developed. How will it be used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the right people being attracted and retained to meet the future challenges?
- Cost Baseline: How long are you willing to wait before you find out were late?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
Step-by-step and complete Rights Managed Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rights Managed project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rights Managed project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rights Managed project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rights Managed project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rights Managed project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rights Managed project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rights Managed project with this in-depth Rights Managed Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rights Managed projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rights Managed and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rights Managed investments work better.
This Rights Managed All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.