Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rights Managed Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rights Managed related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rights Managed specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rights Managed Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rights Managed improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Rights Managed ?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Rights Managed Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Do we have past Rights Managed Successes?
- Which customers cant participate in our Rights Managed domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rights Managed book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rights Managed self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rights Managed Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rights Managed areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rights Managed Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rights Managed projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rights Managed Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rights Managed project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which includes asking team members about the time estimates for their activities and reaching agreement on the calendar date for each activity?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Rights Managed project?
- Risk Register: Have other controls and solutions been implemented in other services which could be applied as an alternative to additional funding?
- Lessons Learned: How timely was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Rights Managed project manager a PMP (Certified Rights Managed project manager) and experienced?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use an assessment of the Rights Managed project environment as a tool to discover risk to the requirements process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
Step-by-step and complete Rights Managed Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rights Managed project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rights Managed project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rights Managed project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rights Managed project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rights Managed project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rights Managed project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rights Managed project with this in-depth Rights Managed Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rights Managed projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rights Managed and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rights Managed investments work better.
This Rights Managed All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.