Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ringdroid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ringdroid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ringdroid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ringdroid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ringdroid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Ringdroid will help you build influence, improve Ringdroid, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- What will be measured?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Ringdroid? If so, when did it change and why?
- Is Ringdroid Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ringdroid book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ringdroid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ringdroid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ringdroid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ringdroid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ringdroid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ringdroid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ringdroid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Ringdroid project manager a PMP (Certified Ringdroid project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Ringdroid project performance into line with the Ringdroid project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive their final paychecks?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Ringdroid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ringdroid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ringdroid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ringdroid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ringdroid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ringdroid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ringdroid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ringdroid project with this in-depth Ringdroid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ringdroid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ringdroid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ringdroid investments work better.
This Ringdroid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.