Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk and strategic consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk and strategic consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk and strategic consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk and strategic consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk and strategic consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Risk and strategic consulting activities?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Which Risk and strategic consulting goals are the most important?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Risk and strategic consulting project?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- Think of your Risk and strategic consulting project. what are the main functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk and strategic consulting book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Risk and strategic consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk and strategic consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk and strategic consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk and strategic consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk and strategic consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk and strategic consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Risk and strategic consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Planning Process Group: Have more efficient (sensitive) and appropriate measures been adopted to respond to the political and socio-cultural problems identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship – what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you define throughput and how would the organization benefit from maximizing it?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Risk and strategic consulting project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Scope Management Plan: Do Risk and strategic consulting project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Risk and strategic consulting project scope management, and why is good Risk and strategic consulting project scope management so important on information technology Risk and strategic consulting projects?
Step-by-step and complete Risk and strategic consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk and strategic consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk and strategic consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk and strategic consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk and strategic consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk and strategic consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk and strategic consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk and strategic consulting project with this in-depth Risk and strategic consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk and strategic consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk and strategic consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk and strategic consulting investments work better.
This Risk and strategic consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.