Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk arbitrage Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk arbitrage related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk arbitrage specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk arbitrage Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk arbitrage improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Do Risk arbitrage rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What about Risk arbitrage Analysis of results?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Risk arbitrage brings?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- How will you measure your Risk arbitrage effectiveness?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk arbitrage book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Risk arbitrage self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk arbitrage Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk arbitrage areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk arbitrage Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk arbitrage projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk arbitrage Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Risk arbitrage project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of Risk arbitrage projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at the company and reduce insurance costs?
- Quality Metrics: What approved evidence based screening tools can be used?
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the Risk arbitrage project schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the Risk arbitrage project be closed and what will be done to formally close the Risk arbitrage project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Risk arbitrage project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
Step-by-step and complete Risk arbitrage Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk arbitrage project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk arbitrage project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk arbitrage project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk arbitrage project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk arbitrage project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk arbitrage project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk arbitrage project with this in-depth Risk arbitrage Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk arbitrage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk arbitrage and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk arbitrage investments work better.
This Risk arbitrage All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.