Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What are the available alternatives that our risk managers can use in managing their possible exposures?
- What are our needs in relation to Risk Manager skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- What is the purpose of Risk Manager in relation to the mission?
- Is Risk Manager currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What are the Responsibilities of the Risk Manager?
- How to measure variability?
- How do you measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk Manager book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Risk Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Risk Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the effect of the debriefing schedule on potential protests?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Risk Manager project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Risk Manager project repository for each release?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Risk Manager project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Risk Manager project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Do any colleagues have experience with the company and/or RFPs?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Risk Manager projections of future performance?
Step-by-step and complete Risk Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk Manager project with this in-depth Risk Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk Manager investments work better.
This Risk Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.