Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Riskdata Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Riskdata related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Riskdata specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Riskdata Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Riskdata improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- What are the barriers to increased Riskdata production?
- What would happen if Riskdata weren’t done?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Riskdata strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- Is Riskdata Required?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Riskdata process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Riskdata book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Riskdata self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Riskdata Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Riskdata areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Riskdata Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Riskdata projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Riskdata Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Riskdata project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Riskdata project and the system/product to be built?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders signed by the purchasing agent?
- Change Log: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is TRUE if activity B actually takes 37 hours?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the Riskdata project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Riskdata project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Quality Audit: What data about organizational performance is routinely collected and reported?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your Riskdata project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete Riskdata Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Riskdata project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Riskdata project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Riskdata project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Riskdata project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Riskdata project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Riskdata project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Riskdata project with this in-depth Riskdata Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Riskdata projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Riskdata and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Riskdata investments work better.
This Riskdata All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.