Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RiskMetrics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RiskMetrics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RiskMetrics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RiskMetrics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RiskMetrics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who is On the Team?
- Is RiskMetrics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a RiskMetrics study?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What will drive RiskMetrics change?
- What would be the goal or target for a RiskMetrics’s improvement team?
- Who controls critical resources?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RiskMetrics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RiskMetrics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RiskMetrics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RiskMetrics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RiskMetrics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RiskMetrics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RiskMetrics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RiskMetrics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What process was used to identify risks to the RiskMetrics projects success?
- Risk Audit: Strategic business risk audit methodologies; are these an attempt to sell other services, and is management becoming the client of the audit rather than the shareholder?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented RiskMetrics project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the RiskMetrics project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful RiskMetrics project plan execution?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which BEST describes the relationship between standard deviation and risk?
Step-by-step and complete RiskMetrics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RiskMetrics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RiskMetrics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RiskMetrics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RiskMetrics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RiskMetrics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RiskMetrics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RiskMetrics project with this in-depth RiskMetrics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RiskMetrics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RiskMetrics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RiskMetrics investments work better.
This RiskMetrics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.