Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RNA World Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RNA World related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RNA World specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RNA World Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RNA World improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Are improvement team members fully trained on RNA World?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Have you identified your RNA World key performance indicators?
- Were the planned controls working?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Whats the best design framework for RNA World organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a RNA World study?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RNA World book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RNA World self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RNA World Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RNA World areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RNA World Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RNA World projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RNA World Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RNA World project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual RNA World project experience rather than on independent research?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If the baseline is now, and if its improved it will be better than now?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the RNA World project manager?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the team’s work approach?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the RNA World project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the RNA World project scope?
Step-by-step and complete RNA World Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RNA World project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RNA World project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RNA World project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RNA World project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RNA World project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RNA World project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RNA World project with this in-depth RNA World Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RNA World projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RNA World and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RNA World investments work better.
This RNA World All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.