Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RNA World Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RNA World related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RNA World specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RNA World Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RNA World improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of RNA World?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting RNA World with what users do day-to-day?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Do those selected for the RNA World team have a good general understanding of what RNA World is all about?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Has the RNA World work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RNA World book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RNA World self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RNA World Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RNA World areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RNA World Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RNA World projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RNA World Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RNA World project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the RNA World project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or RNA World project tolerances?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement process organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the amount of procurement?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous RNA World project that are not applicable on this phase of this RNA World project?
Step-by-step and complete RNA World Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RNA World project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RNA World project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RNA World project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RNA World project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RNA World project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RNA World project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RNA World project with this in-depth RNA World Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RNA World projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RNA World and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RNA World investments work better.
This RNA World All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: