Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Robo-Sapiens Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Robo-Sapiens related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Robo-Sapiens specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Robo-Sapiens Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 696 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Robo-Sapiens improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 696 standard requirements:
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Robo-Sapiens moving forward?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- What are all of our Robo-Sapiens domains and what do they do?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Is Robo-Sapiens Required?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- Strategic planning -Robo-Sapiens relations
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Robo-Sapiens book in PDF containing 696 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Robo-Sapiens self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Robo-Sapiens Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Robo-Sapiens areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Robo-Sapiens Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Robo-Sapiens projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Robo-Sapiens Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Robo-Sapiens project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract complete without requiring numerous changes and revisions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Robo-Sapiens project?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Robo-Sapiens project Plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Robo-Sapiens project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Robo-Sapiens project?
Step-by-step and complete Robo-Sapiens Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Robo-Sapiens project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Robo-Sapiens project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Robo-Sapiens project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Robo-Sapiens project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Robo-Sapiens project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Robo-Sapiens project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Robo-Sapiens project with this in-depth Robo-Sapiens Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Robo-Sapiens projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Robo-Sapiens and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Robo-Sapiens investments work better.
This Robo-Sapiens All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.