Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ROI Capital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ROI Capital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ROI Capital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ROI Capital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ROI Capital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Are we using ROI Capital to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once ROI Capital is underway?
- Is the ROI Capital scope manageable?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect ROI Capital workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What are specific ROI Capital Rules to follow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ROI Capital book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ROI Capital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ROI Capital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ROI Capital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ROI Capital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ROI Capital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ROI Capital Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ROI Capital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Quality Audit: Are the intentions consistent with external obligations (such as applicable laws)?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in ROI Capital project scope management, and why is good ROI Capital project scope management so important on information technology ROI Capital projects?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: How well was task order work performed?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the ROI Capital project?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Is the efficiency of the procurement process regularly evaluated?
- Cost Baseline: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
Step-by-step and complete ROI Capital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ROI Capital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ROI Capital project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ROI Capital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ROI Capital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ROI Capital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ROI Capital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ROI Capital project with this in-depth ROI Capital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ROI Capital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ROI Capital and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ROI Capital investments work better.
This ROI Capital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.