Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RPath Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RPath related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RPath specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RPath Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RPath improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What would be the goal or target for a RPath’s improvement team?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- How will you know that the RPath project has been successful?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- How to Secure RPath?
- Think of your RPath project. what are the main functions?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RPath book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RPath self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RPath Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RPath areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RPath Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RPath projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RPath Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RPath project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the team in the proposed application area?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure that all the terms and code concepts have been documented consistently?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved RPath project stakeholders and work groups committed to the RPath project?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the RPath project been reassigned to other units or RPath projects?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the RPath project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you delegate tasks such as taking meeting minutes, presenting a topic and soliciting input?
Step-by-step and complete RPath Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RPath project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RPath project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RPath project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RPath project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RPath project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RPath project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RPath project with this in-depth RPath Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RPath projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RPath and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RPath investments work better.
This RPath All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.