Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RSA SecurID Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RSA SecurID related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RSA SecurID specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RSA SecurID Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RSA SecurID improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How to measure variability?
- Is the scope of RSA SecurID defined?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Where is it measured?
- How can we improve performance?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your RSA SecurID activities?
- In the case of a RSA SecurID project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a RSA SecurID project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any RSA SecurID project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What to measure and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RSA SecurID book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RSA SecurID self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RSA SecurID Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RSA SecurID areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RSA SecurID Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RSA SecurID projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RSA SecurID Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RSA SecurID project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the RSA SecurID project product documented and distributed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the RSA SecurID project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do RSA SecurID project managers participating in the RSA SecurID project know the RSA SecurID projects true status first hand?
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority verify compliance with the basic requirements of the competition?
Step-by-step and complete RSA SecurID Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RSA SecurID project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RSA SecurID project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RSA SecurID project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RSA SecurID project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RSA SecurID project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RSA SecurID project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RSA SecurID project with this in-depth RSA SecurID Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RSA SecurID projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RSA SecurID and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RSA SecurID investments work better.
This RSA SecurID All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.