Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RSA SecurID Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RSA SecurID related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RSA SecurID specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RSA SecurID Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RSA SecurID improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Is Supporting RSA SecurID documentation required?
- How much does RSA SecurID help?
- For your RSA SecurID project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Will RSA SecurID deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RSA SecurID book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RSA SecurID self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RSA SecurID Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RSA SecurID areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RSA SecurID Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RSA SecurID projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RSA SecurID Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RSA SecurID project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What expertise is not available in your department?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
- Executing Process Group: Does the RSA SecurID project team have enough people to execute the RSA SecurID project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Quality Audit: Is the process of self review, learning and improvement endemic throughout the organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in RSA SecurID project management planning stages?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on RSA SecurID projects that involve outside contracts?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data quality objectives?
Step-by-step and complete RSA SecurID Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RSA SecurID project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RSA SecurID project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RSA SecurID project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RSA SecurID project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RSA SecurID project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RSA SecurID project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RSA SecurID project with this in-depth RSA SecurID Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RSA SecurID projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RSA SecurID and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RSA SecurID investments work better.
This RSA SecurID All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.