Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RSS Advisory Board Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RSS Advisory Board related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RSS Advisory Board specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RSS Advisory Board Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RSS Advisory Board improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Is RSS Advisory Board Required?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a RSS Advisory Board project?
- Does our organization need more RSS Advisory Board education?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective RSS Advisory Board leader?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RSS Advisory Board book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RSS Advisory Board self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RSS Advisory Board Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RSS Advisory Board areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RSS Advisory Board Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RSS Advisory Board projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RSS Advisory Board Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RSS Advisory Board project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the RSS Advisory Board project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Procurement Audit: Are the supporting documents for payments voided or cancelled following payment?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization identify the full contract value and include options and provisions for renewals?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to budgets for completed work specifically prohibited in an established procedure, and is this procedure adhered to?
- Quality Audit: Does the suppliers quality system have a written procedure for corrective action when a defect occurs?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned RSS Advisory Board project manager a PMP (Certified RSS Advisory Board project manager) and experienced?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful RSS Advisory Board project completion?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
Step-by-step and complete RSS Advisory Board Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RSS Advisory Board project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RSS Advisory Board project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RSS Advisory Board project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RSS Advisory Board project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RSS Advisory Board project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RSS Advisory Board project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RSS Advisory Board project with this in-depth RSS Advisory Board Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RSS Advisory Board projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RSS Advisory Board and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RSS Advisory Board investments work better.
This RSS Advisory Board All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.