Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RWE in Clinical Research Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RWE in Clinical Research related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RWE in Clinical Research specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RWE in Clinical Research Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 724 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RWE in Clinical Research improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 724 standard requirements:
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider RWE in Clinical Research will circumvent those obstacles?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective RWE in Clinical Research leader?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of RWE in Clinical Research product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this RWE in Clinical Research process?
- Have you identified your RWE in Clinical Research key performance indicators?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What is it like to work for me?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RWE in Clinical Research book in PDF containing 724 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RWE in Clinical Research self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RWE in Clinical Research Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RWE in Clinical Research areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RWE in Clinical Research Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RWE in Clinical Research projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RWE in Clinical Research Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RWE in Clinical Research project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Resource Requirements: Do you use tools like decomposition and rolling-wave planning to produce the activity list and other outputs?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established so that vendors with poor quality or late delivery are identified to eliminate additional dealings with that vendor?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this RWE in Clinical Research project or for the RWE in Clinical Research project team?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the RWE in Clinical Research project risks be managed according to the RWE in Clinical Research projects risk management process?
- Change Request: Have SCM procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
Step-by-step and complete RWE in Clinical Research Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RWE in Clinical Research project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RWE in Clinical Research project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RWE in Clinical Research project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RWE in Clinical Research project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RWE in Clinical Research project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RWE in Clinical Research project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RWE in Clinical Research project with this in-depth RWE in Clinical Research Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RWE in Clinical Research projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RWE in Clinical Research and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RWE in Clinical Research investments work better.
This RWE in Clinical Research All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.