Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RWE in Clinical Research Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RWE in Clinical Research related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RWE in Clinical Research specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RWE in Clinical Research Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 750 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RWE in Clinical Research improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 750 standard requirements:
- How does the team improve its work?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in RWE in Clinical Research? In other words, what are the risks, if RWE in Clinical Research does not deliver successfully?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the RWE in Clinical Research process?
- Do the RWE in Clinical Research decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RWE in Clinical Research book in PDF containing 750 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RWE in Clinical Research self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RWE in Clinical Research Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RWE in Clinical Research areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RWE in Clinical Research Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RWE in Clinical Research projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RWE in Clinical Research Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RWE in Clinical Research project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement policies and practices in line with (international) good practice standards?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the effect of the debriefing schedule on potential protests?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Variance Analysis: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good RWE in Clinical Research project plan?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the RWE in Clinical Research project (or RWE in Clinical Research project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have price sheets and a methodology for determining the total proposal cost?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology RWE in Clinical Research projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
Step-by-step and complete RWE in Clinical Research Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RWE in Clinical Research project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RWE in Clinical Research project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RWE in Clinical Research project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RWE in Clinical Research project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RWE in Clinical Research project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RWE in Clinical Research project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RWE in Clinical Research project with this in-depth RWE in Clinical Research Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RWE in Clinical Research projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RWE in Clinical Research and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RWE in Clinical Research investments work better.
This RWE in Clinical Research All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.