Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical S.M.A.R.T. Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any S.M.A.R.T. related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated S.M.A.R.T. specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the S.M.A.R.T. Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which S.M.A.R.T. improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Does our organization need more S.M.A.R.T. education?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Why is a Smart City important to You?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What is Effective S.M.A.R.T.?
- What is a Smart City?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the S.M.A.R.T. book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your S.M.A.R.T. self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the S.M.A.R.T. Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which S.M.A.R.T. areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough S.M.A.R.T. Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage S.M.A.R.T. projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step S.M.A.R.T. Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 S.M.A.R.T. project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are S.M.A.R.T. project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the S.M.A.R.T. project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other S.M.A.R.T. projects / systems?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the risk and assess the significance and likelihood of it occurring and plan the contingency What risks may occur upfront?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring a positive organizational climate is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a S.M.A.R.T. project repository for each release?
Step-by-step and complete S.M.A.R.T. Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 S.M.A.R.T. project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 S.M.A.R.T. project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 S.M.A.R.T. project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 S.M.A.R.T. project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 S.M.A.R.T. project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 S.M.A.R.T. project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any S.M.A.R.T. project with this in-depth S.M.A.R.T. Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose S.M.A.R.T. projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in S.M.A.R.T. and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make S.M.A.R.T. investments work better.
This S.M.A.R.T. All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.