Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SaaS Supply Chain Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SaaS Supply Chain Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SaaS Supply Chain Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SaaS Supply Chain Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SaaS Supply Chain Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- What are all of our SaaS Supply Chain Planning domains and what do they do?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if SaaS Supply Chain Planning does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- For your SaaS Supply Chain Planning project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with SaaS Supply Chain Planning?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SaaS Supply Chain Planning book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SaaS Supply Chain Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SaaS Supply Chain Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SaaS Supply Chain Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SaaS Supply Chain Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SaaS Supply Chain Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SaaS Supply Chain Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the SaaS Supply Chain Planning project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Procurement Management?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this SaaS Supply Chain Planning project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
- Executing Process Group: What SaaS Supply Chain Planning projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
Step-by-step and complete SaaS Supply Chain Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SaaS Supply Chain Planning project with this in-depth SaaS Supply Chain Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SaaS Supply Chain Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SaaS Supply Chain Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SaaS Supply Chain Planning investments work better.
This SaaS Supply Chain Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: