Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SaaS Supply Chain Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SaaS Supply Chain Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SaaS Supply Chain Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SaaS Supply Chain Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SaaS Supply Chain Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- What about SaaS Supply Chain Planning Analysis of results?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What do we want to improve?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing SaaS Supply Chain Planning?
- How often are the team meetings?
- How do we manage SaaS Supply Chain Planning Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How do mission and objectives affect the SaaS Supply Chain Planning processes of our organization?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its SaaS Supply Chain Planning processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SaaS Supply Chain Planning book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SaaS Supply Chain Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SaaS Supply Chain Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SaaS Supply Chain Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SaaS Supply Chain Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SaaS Supply Chain Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SaaS Supply Chain Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyses to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How are you predicting what future (work)loads will be?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the SaaS Supply Chain Planning project portfolio. How is this helpful in SaaS Supply Chain Planning project selection?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the SaaS Supply Chain Planning project managers’ level of commitment and professionalism?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the SaaS Supply Chain Planning project sufficiently qualified?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the program contributed towards the issue culture and development included on the public agenda?
Step-by-step and complete SaaS Supply Chain Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SaaS Supply Chain Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SaaS Supply Chain Planning project with this in-depth SaaS Supply Chain Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SaaS Supply Chain Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SaaS Supply Chain Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SaaS Supply Chain Planning investments work better.
This SaaS Supply Chain Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.