Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Safety-critical system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Safety-critical system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Safety-critical system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Safety-critical system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Safety-critical system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Safety-critical system? There might be some that are less obvious?
- How likely is the current Safety-critical system plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- The approach of traditional Safety-critical system works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What are our needs in relation to Safety-critical system skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Safety-critical system activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Safety-critical system book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Safety-critical system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Safety-critical system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Safety-critical system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Safety-critical system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Safety-critical system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Safety-critical system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Safety-critical system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is it clear which procurement procedure the organization has opted for?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the participants able to keep up with the workload?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to conduct a preproposal conference?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for schedule assessment and analysis defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Safety-critical system project managers of large information technology Safety-critical system projects need strong technical skills?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subSafety-critical system project going to affect another?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the Safety-critical system project manager?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Safety-critical system project or audit?
Step-by-step and complete Safety-critical system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Safety-critical system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Safety-critical system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Safety-critical system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Safety-critical system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Safety-critical system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Safety-critical system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Safety-critical system project with this in-depth Safety-critical system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Safety-critical system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Safety-critical system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Safety-critical system investments work better.
This Safety-critical system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.